Apply for the post of Communications Coordinator at OAAF
We are looking for the creative, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our team as our communications coordinator. This role involves creating public relations and marketing materials such as press releases, blog posts, and newsletters and text based content for our social media posts.
As our Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for
- Writing a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, and brochures, press releases and social media content (text only).
- Assisting the festival in implementing our communications.
- Responding to media inquiries and maintain relationships with journalists and other members of the press
- Plan press conferences and other promotional events to help keep the organisation top of mind
- Coordinate volunteers, support staff, vendors and more to support promotional events
- Perform outreach to press outlets, magazines, influencers and build strategic partnerships
If that person is you, apply now!